Cowboy western tasselled fringe jacket in genuine cowhide leather. This style is iconic and has roots biker/western culture in 1960's or earlier.
- Classic fold down collar with snaps
- Double breasted front with heavy duty zip opening
- Wide notched lapel with press stud fastening
- Long fringes in the front and at back
- Belt throughout at waist with large loops at back with press stud closure
- Decorative silver conchos on front and back
- 2 Slip waist pockets on front
- 2 Inside chest pockets one with zip closure
- Shoulder epaulettes
Outer Material: Quality regular cowhide leather
Lining: Polyester (light quilted)_
Colour : Black [Antique/Vintage brown (as shown) available to order]
Size: As indicated below
Caring for Your Leather Jacket
The best way to ensure that your leather jacket stays supple, soft, smooth and clean is to treat it like the valuable item that it is. The first step is to read the manufacturer’s label: there may be some specific care instructions for the leather, such as how often to waterproof or condition the jacket. There are also some general guidelines to keep your leather jacket in good shape.
Keep your jacket dry. Avoid wearing your leather jacket in rainy weather. If it does get wet, make sure that you hang it out to dry immediately before putting it away.